Good one Brooke- all pretty true! haha I'm sure I can come up with a pretty good list myself...
I enjoy your blogs...this one is soooooo trooooooue. Love...Papa
Haha good one Brookie! Even though it's my future home forever, all those things are funny and true!
Very funny! We need to do our own list! I bet we can come up with some funny things. California is so weird. Can't wait to get out of here!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good one Brooke- all pretty true! haha I'm sure I can come up with a pretty good list myself...
I enjoy your blogs...this one is soooooo trooooooue. Love...Papa
Haha good one Brookie! Even though it's my future home forever, all those things are funny and true!
Very funny! We need to do our own list! I bet we can come up with some funny things. California is so weird. Can't wait to get out of here!
Post a Comment