Tracy and I had a sleepover, and we were trying to find a movie to watch. I was willing to watch ANYTHING but The Notebook, which Tracy was dying to see. So finally, I gave in, and very reluctantly started watching it. I loved it within the first five minutes (by "loved it", I mean, "I loved RYAN GOSLING".)
This is us before the movie:

This is us after:



Tracy was laughing
soooo hard at me, while I was full on bawling into the couch cushions.
The moral of the story: Don't watch The Notebook, unless you are ready to be emotionally drained.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA those pictures are amazing. And so is Ryan Gosling.
Bwahahaha!! I cry so much too! Such a good movie, but I don't watch sad movies anymore. It drains my energy!
G-Ma & I liked the movie 2...sad but life-like ending...luv...Us
By the way, I forgot...I am soooo hottttterr than Ryan Gosling...Papa
Hahahaha Papa. These pictures are so great. I wish I could have been there...I may beat you in the crying-in-movies department.
Post a Comment