Sunday, January 15, 2012

Three Amigas Christmas!

Merry late Christmas 2011! I'm so sad it's over! But now I can blog about it!
Since I spent Christmas with everyone reading this blog, I don't need to blog about it! Sooo...I'll just blog about my Christmas with my best friends and what we got each other!


Julia and Cindy got me a gift card to Sephora, cupcake flavored toothpaste and floss (yes, it is as disgusting as it sounds haha), a Build a Bear, and Cindy got me a special extra something...a cute picture of the two of us in a cute frame!

I made them a homemade present, full of hard work and memories!
They each got two jars: One jar was full of little pieces of papers that I typed up and put a bunch of my favorite memories with them. The second jar was empty, so when they were done reading a memory, they could put it in the jar! When the big jar of memories was empty, they could use the small jar to pour all the papers back in and read them again!

The top of the big jar.

The two jars together!


Top of small jar. Can you guess what JBC stands for? Hahahaha.



They wrapped my presents in this huge box so I had no idea what was inside! After we were done opening, we went out into the street and made a big mess!
(A special thank you to Stacey who helped me design and print the stickers to put on the jar!)

Merry Christmas and happy New Year! Hope this year is filled with health and happiness!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blot brookie. U are quite the photographer. Love you

Anonymous said...

This id mom. The only way I can comment is anonymous!

Papa & G-Ma said...

G-Ma and Papa love the way you treat your friends. That will be fine until you start stealing each others boyfriends in a few years. We love your blog and you...

Caitlin and Josh said...

Haha Papa and Grandma's comment hahahaha. Cute blog Brookie! The 3 Amigas sure are cute! What a nice present you gave them...so sweet and thoughtful, and it must have taken a lot of time and hard work! Good job! XOXO

Julia said...

Ahhhh i loved my present! And your blog! Also idk if ur ok with me doing a background from the same place as you on my blog... yours is MUCH cuter though ;) If you want me to take it down just say the word ;) i dont care <3 Love ya bestie!

Stacey said...

Homemade gifts are the best because you put alot of thought into them. That was such a good idea and what a wonderful aunt you have to help you with the jars. She must be really special. You have some very special friends that will be friends for life! Good for you! Enjoy all your blogs even though I don't comment right away.