Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Ward Party.

Halloween is coming up, and you should all know that it is my favorite holiday...tied with Christmas.
I love dressing up, going with friends, staying out late, the spookiness. It's funny because I couldn't care less about the candy...

But ANYWAYS, my ward has an annual trunk or treat, and I was SO excited to go! I invited my best friends, (you should be extra familiar with them now...), to tag along.


SNEAK PEAK AT OUR COSTUMES: (you'll see the rest on my actual Halloween blog post)


The besties rocking our false eyelashes, glasses, and wigs! In order: (Brooke, Cindy, Julia)


This is Brennen the vampire, my best GUY friend.


Cindy dressed up as a nerd that night because she didn't want anyone to see her real costume just quite yet. Once I post my actual Halloween blog you'll be able to look at her real deal costume!




4 comments:

Caitlin and Josh said...

Brookie stop being so pretty! I can't wait to see the full costume :) happy halloween! Wish we were together!

Papa & G-Ma R said...

Brooke is a Babe! Luv...Papa & G-Ma

Tracy said...

Ditto to all the comments above! Why are you so pretty? Stop it already. Even the vampires want a piece. Who is that creepy vampire behind you?

Stacey said...

I like Halloween too - mainly for the candy and not the costumes. And after all the years I have done trick or treating, not one person did a trick for me, but that is okay. Cute blog. Can't wait to see the real deal on all the costumes - no more of this tease stuff - I want to see the real costumes!