Monday, June 6, 2011

The Brooke Milner

Yep..I was in the creative mood and I decided to make a new YouTube channel, and add videos of me. Basically it is just a video blog channel, so if you want to check it out that means a lot!

Click on this link, but if the link can't be clicked on then copy and paste it in your search bar:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im3Ffhr3uIA

Subscribe if you have an account!

2 comments:

Caitlin and Josh said...

Brookie I had no idea you were so good at making videos too! I'm really impressed with your tech skills - they are much better than mine, that's for sure. You're so cute too! Turning into such a pretty little lady. Love you!

Tracy said...

You're so talented Brookie! Caitlin's right that you are so good at making videos. I liked the editing at the end. You're going to be famous someday and you can say you got your start from a Charlie Brown play! Love you!