That is so cool. I remember becoming a beehive and nobody did that for me. Do you feel sorry for me now? What made me laugh out loud was seeing that Carter approved this message. Hahahaha!
Who else but Brookie-Wookie would have a bird named "Carter?" We like the heading at the top of the blog! Great looking blog! Your Beehive class and Grandma & Papa R love you because you are you.
I'm in young womens in my ward. I wish I could have you in my ward with me. You really need to convince the family to move to Arizona. You would love it! I'm excited for you to be in Young women's. It is so much fun!!
5 comments:
That is so cool. I remember becoming a beehive and nobody did that for me. Do you feel sorry for me now? What made me laugh out loud was seeing that Carter approved this message. Hahahaha!
Who else but Brookie-Wookie would have a bird named "Carter?" We like the heading at the top of the blog! Great looking blog! Your Beehive class and Grandma & Papa R love you because you are you.
Awwww how fun! I loved Young Womens... Make the most of it! And I miss my Carter. I hope you are taking good care of him :)
I'm in young womens in my ward. I wish I could have you in my ward with me. You really need to convince the family to move to Arizona. You would love it! I'm excited for you to be in Young women's. It is so much fun!!
i love Carter
Post a Comment