Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day

Memorial day was a blast-a fun filled family festival!


Red white and blue Duke


Even Penny is feeling patriotic!


Lemon water-Mom sure hogged this




Patriotic Cupcakes



The delicous table prepared by none other than mom



Gramma, rocking the camera.



5 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm sad I missed out... oh wait, I was there- I just forgot because I wasn't in any of the pictures. I like how patriotic Duke looks... trying to act all mature. He can't fool us.

Leslie said...

Wow Brooke! What a great post! I love it. You are such a sneak with your camera. I never saw you take any of those pictures. Loved the flags that Penny and Duke had. I love you too!

Stacey said...

Those are great pictures and you captured the key moments with the flags, food and our returning soldier. Loved the post. I am going to leave a comment on your previous one because I finally thought of something. Love you.

steve said...

I'm sad that I was not there! Leslie did a great job with the food as always. Keep the posts coming.

Caitlin Teal said...

I'm sad I wasn't there too! Everything looked so cute, especially Duuuuuuuke.