Sunday, April 25, 2010

Stacey and Jon-What Fun


What. A. Stud.






So. Beautiful.





I take full credit for Stacey's makeup- I know, I did awesome





Stacey throws a mean pitch

5 comments:

steve said...

I love your new blog. I can't wait to see you soon. Ben is dying to meet you.

Tracy said...

Stacey looks so beautiful! Will you do my makeup? Did you use the new eyelash curler on her?

Leslie said...

Wow Brooke...you have so many talents...photographer, guitar player, awesome writer, dancer, singer and now makeup artist! I'm so proud of you. I also love the sides of your blog! So cute. I love you!!

Caitlin Teal said...

Wow Stacey looks so beautiful! But then again, she always does! But good job Brookie...Mom is right! You ARE so talented!

Stacey said...

That was fun having you do my makeup. You made me laugh a lot and kept my mind off of Slider. You are so fun!
I love you!