Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cockatiel Wanted


See that picture?
Yeah. That's a cockatiel.
I want one so bad, you don't even know.
I did six hours of research in two days, but I have been wanting one for two weeks now, and I made a packet full of information, stuffed with all the info I need to get one.
They are so cute, so loveable, so.. soo.. haha that's for you Tracy.
I'm gonna name it Piper :)
If you want me to garden, organize, babysit, anything, I will, because I really need the money!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Well you can save up all the money I am paying you to babysit! One months worth would buy you the bird and the cage!

Dan said...

Hmmmmmm...such a dilemma.

Do I pay someone to help watch Penny Pushers so Tracy can teach piano when that person will only torment/torture my life with this colorfully feathered creature?

I know...invest in a beebee gun! That way I get a babysitter and a nice feathery dinner. Win win I guess.