
Hello everybody and welcome back to my blog :) i have been away for a while, I really have had nothing to blog about, but I will be bloggin a lot more often so PLEASE look at my blog and leave comments to motivate me. I need it! The reason I left is because I had no viewers or commenters so I figured you guys thought my blog was boring :( Turns out my blog updater wasn't working! So now you guys just have to type in the address at the top instead of finding out on your own blog.
Latest Activity:
learning to speak German "Hallo, mein nam ist Brooke :)"
REALLY good grade on report card
All A's on finals!
Built awesome clubhouse with friends :)
Keep checkin!
2 comments:
You are getting so good at german Brooke!! I love you.
I'm glad that you are back to blogging because I love reading them - they are not boring. Keep it up - they make me laugh.
Post a Comment