
R.I.P Billy Mays. We missed when you used to yell at the TV screen. I remember all the words to one of your commercials and in your honor, I will recite it. :(
I'M BILLY MAYS WITH THE LATEST MIGHTY PUTTY. IT HAS THE STRENGTH TO PULL THIS FULLY LOADED, 80,000 POUNDED TRACTOR TRAILOR. NOW THATS THE POWER OF MIGHTY PUTTY. YOU GET THREE STICKS OF MIGHTY PUTTY FOR THE INCREDIBLE PRICE OF 19.99. BUT WAIT!! CALL NOW AND WE'LL TRIPLE THE OFFER. SIX STICKS OF MIGHTY PUTTY, YOURS FREE. THIS IS A 60.00 DOLLAR VALUE BUT YOURS FOR 19.99.
4 comments:
That was a wonderful tribute to a wonderful sales pitchman. I'm wiping a tear from my eye now But wait ...there's more...
Who's going to yell at me through the TV screen now? I don't know who was more talented, Billy Mays or Michael Jackson?
I didn't know you were keeping up on your blog! Tracy told me!
I was sad about Billy Mays because he was so young. Too bad. I'll miss the YELLING.
Hahahahahahahaha. This made me laugh very hard.
Post a Comment