Sunday, April 12, 2009

This is Me!! Hello!!!

Hello!!! My name is Brooke Morgan Milner. I live in California and I am 10 years old born on July 8th 1998. I have 4 brothers and sisters in my family. Kelly is the oldest sister, Tracy is the 2nd oldest, Caitlin is the 3rd oldest sister, then comes me, and then my little brother Jonny. Kelly is married to Steve Nelson, and Tracy is married to Dan Haws. They are the best brother-in-laws anyone could ever ask for.

Now I will talk about my three pets. I have a dogs. They are the most adorable dogs ever. (well... all dogs are the same cuteness!) Tucker is the oldest out of the two. And he is less rowdy. He is three and a great dane, mastiff mix. Then along comes Duke, he just turned one, and he is a bloodhound and mastiff mix. Those are my family pets. I also have a hamster that is all mine. And Dad cannot say she is his... HAHA DAD!! Because I bought her with my own money. Her name is Penelope and she is a teddy bear hamster. Also, she is grey, with a little bit of long butt-hair. (don't worry, I cut the butt-hair off)... and the butt hair does not grow on her bum, It is actually just fur near her buttox. . Yeah... sooo. Yah!!
So... now that you get to know me.. you can enjoy my blog!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm enjoying your blog! I love you!