Tracy and I make a little series for me called Gilly. My name is Gilly. Tracy video tapes me and I act. I play a little girl who is not the smartest, is smelly, messy, annyoing, mean, has anger managment problems, and who is horribly ugly. In Gilly, I get picked on a lot. My first episode is not yet on YOUTUBE but it will be soon!!
Monday, April 13, 2009
This is me.... Gilly!!
Tracy and I make a little series for me called Gilly. My name is Gilly. Tracy video tapes me and I act. I play a little girl who is not the smartest, is smelly, messy, annyoing, mean, has anger managment problems, and who is horribly ugly. In Gilly, I get picked on a lot. My first episode is not yet on YOUTUBE but it will be soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We need to get crackalackin on that video! As soon as I feel better, let's edit it!
I can't wait for the video. Gilly makes me laugh.
How is it possible for you to play an ugly girl? I don't think it is. But I'd like to watch it!
Oh and that's such a pretty picture of you!
Post a Comment